The Working in Health Care Level 3 course has been designed to give an opportunity to those working in a Care environment to build on their skills to progress in Health and Social Care.
This course will allow you to achieve the following objectives:-
- Develop a broad understanding of the structure and responsibilities of NHS bodies and private healthcare providers in the UK
- Learn how the component parts of the health care system integrate and how staff liaise between the various components
- Understand how to help patients and service users to access the health care services needed
- Understand the range of physical resources, equipment and aids available; and how to manage them
- Study how to provide a customer focused service and create a good impression wit service users
The course will be delivered by post including Tutor Support for 12 months. All assignments are marked by one of our professional Tutors who will offer regular feedback and guide you through your course. Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor and you must have access to email in order to contact your Tutor.
You will be provided with the telephone number for your dedicated Student Support Team who will be available for any other queries that you may have whilst completing your course. You can be assured that you will receive unlimited support for your home study course, so there is no need to struggle or feel isolated during your studies.
You must successfully complete a series of assignments. Once all assignments have been completed satisfactorily, you will then be awarded your certificate. The good news is, there is no final exam.