The Medical and Clinical Administration Level 3 course will help you develop your knowledge of Medical and Clinical Administration so that you can embark on a rewarding career. Also if you are already working in a related field and want to improve your career prospects, then this course will help you.
The objectives of this administration course are to:
- Develop a broad understanding of the principles of medical administration & reception
- Learn techniques and good practice for medical administration
- Develop skills required in all areas of medical and clinical administration
- Develop specialist knowledge of medical legislation and terminology
- Prepare for AMSPAR studying qualifications
The course will be delivered by post including Tutor Support for 12 months. All assignments are marked by one of our professional Tutors who will offer regular feedback and guide you through your course. Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor and you must have access to email in order to contact your Tutor.
You will be provided with the telephone number for your dedicated Student Support Team who will be available for any other queries that you may have whilst completing your course. You can be assured that you will receive unlimited support for your home study course, so there is no need to struggle or feel isolated during your studies.
You must successfully complete a series of assignments. Once all assignments have been completed satisfactorily, you will then be awarded your certificate. The good news is, there is no final exam.